Realize your sky high aspirations with enhanced controls
Medical Devices is one of the fastest growing industry
segments in the Global Health and Wellness Industry. The
estimate is that by 2014 Medical Devices would be a $450
billion industry. The demand for devices from emerging markets
is increasing and the key segments that are contributing to
this growing demand are Homecare, Monitoring and Diagnosis.
The Medical Device manufacturers continue to face challenges
to meet the growth in demand from emerging markets, while
continuing to serve the developed markets. Also regulatory
compliances would become a key factor in the US markets with
the changing norms for the FDA 510 (K) submissions.
Key trends include:
- Increasing cost pressures on companies
- Increased focus on preventive care
- Investments in products/solutions for homecare, remote
monitoring, tele-health and self-monitoring
- Growth in developed as well as emerging markets
- Changing operating models for R&D, supply chain, manufacturing
and business models
- Accelerating interoperability involving medical equipment and
How KA SAP Solutions Help
Medical Devices sector is a strategic growth engine for KA SAP Solutions.